Vertically-Integrated, Sustainable, Agriculture Business Models
Market Makers in the Local Food Movement in Central Florida- and beyond – since our 2005 launch!
Our Mission: To cultivate sustainability in agriculture- providing farmers with higher yields and profitability; consumers with more nutrient dense foods, education and outreach; and our tribe with an inspired work environment.
Sustainable Synergy provides consultative services to public and private institutions, and individuals from the conceptual stage to completion of urban, suburban and commercial agricultural projects. We are vertically integrated to provide series from the ‘Seed-to-Source’ including: Design, Development, Build, Management, Sales & Marketing and Distribution of Vertically integrated agricultural projects and programs.
Sustainable Synergy’s unique expertise not only includes organic field production, but also controlled environment agriculture such as hydroponic and aeroponic operations.
When Sustainable Synergy implements a consultancy project, distributes local foods or provides innovative garden and greenhouse supplies, the company operates under the name, Seed2Source.
Objective and Approach: Provide a project plan and implementation for a multifaceted approach for the utilization of the land and/or dedicated structure’s natural resources, while maintaining the highest integrity in preservation, form, function and productivity.
Our approach is to provide and position Public and Private Institutions, Individuals, and the Community-at-Large to incorporate:
- Permaculture Farm & Garden Practices
- Controlled Environment Agriculture (Aeroponics & Hydroponics)
- Natural Resource Sustainability
- Education & Curriculum
- Community Engagement
- Retail & Wholesale Products & Services
- Seed2Source Distribution Integration
- Local Marketability
Seed2Source by Sustainable Synergy’s proprietary operational Agricultural Strategic Plans include both Proprietary & Timeless Growing Methodologies for:
- Controlled Environment Greenhouse Production
- Permaculture Closed-Loop Systems
- Organic & Biodynamic Field Production
- Soil Fertility
- Rainwater Harvesting, Capture & Distribution
- Increased Production Yields
- Production Portfolio Diversity
- Nutrient Capture & Recycling
- Run-off Capture